Wednesday 22 October 2008

My first post

Today has been a strange day. Lots of news about the financial mire we all in splashed across the TV screens, still slightly excited about Arsenal's wonderful vistory last night, and slightly disappointed that my date for tomorrow has cried off at the last minute.

The day started well enough; a little cold but lovely sunshine all morning. It deteriorated as the morning slipped imperceptibly into afternoon and work became tedious, boring, and to some extent even soporiphic. Then as evening drew on it became worse still as my dughter regailed me with the tedium of the resort her and her new husband had spent their honeymoon in, finally to become thoroughly dull when my date for tomorrow found that 'something had come up' and she couldn't make it.

All in all a curate's egg of a day. Let us see what tomorrow brings

No comments:

Post a Comment